The end of the beginning. Sounds a bit melo-dramatic, right? WRONG. The title has no emo tendencies, it was just the first thing that popped into my head. Well, actually the first thing was "The Beginning of the End", but that's a bit more lame, right? RIGHT.
The beginning happened a long time ago, 26 years, 7 months and 16 days ago, to be exact, and now we are onto the next phase of life, the blogging phase. Why? Because my wife told me instead of posting my rants on message boards I should make my own blog and become popular. Will it happen? That's yet to be seen if the world is interested in Colorado sports, brews, the military, exercise and LUE.
About myself:
My name is Eric and I am 26 years old in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman, currently stationed at NAS JRB Fort Worth in the Branch Health Clinic. I've been in for two years and it's been quite the roller coaster. I have been married to my beautiful wife Jessica since April of this year, not a long time but we are happy and things couldn't be better with that. No kids, but two crazy cats that run the household. I was born and raised in Arvada, Colorado and lived in the Denver Metro area in various places until I up and joined the Navy at the ripe age of 24.
I'm a Broncos fanatic, Nuggets mini fanatic and a fairweather Rockies fan. Either way, I am a sports fan through and through, there will be plenty of blogs about them. As a military member, I have to exercise, but I love to do it anyway (despite my dwindling belly, brought on by a love of food and my wifes good cookin'). Other than that, it's a crap shoot. I will try to make things interesting and post relevant crap, but it'll turn into rage rants for sure.
That's all I got for now, see you kiddos soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment